While traditional sports are on hold, the esports industry has pivoted quickly to online competition and is thriving in this environment of physical distancing.
Esports is a multi-billion dollar, global sports franchise industry with intercontinental leagues featuring star-studded teams that attract millions of fans and followers, and hundreds of millions of viewers. With over 600 million viewers globally this year, esports has a larger following than American football.
So what can esports offer an advertiser seeking engaged audience, reach, and performance?
Join us to learn more about esports marketing and advertising from Seraj Bharwani, Chief Strategy Officer at AcuityAds and Mike Armstrong, VP and Head of Marketing at OverActive Media, a global esports and entertainment company.
This webinar will cover:
- What is an esport and why should I care now?
- How to engage with esports audiences
- Quantify industry reach and strategies to create scale
- Efficiencies to connect with esports audiences
- Q&A with Mike Armstrong, VP and Head of Marketing at Overactive Media, a global esports and entertainment company